Dr. Kathleen Campbell is an audiologist practicing in HONOLULU, HI. Dr. Campbell evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Campbell takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Kathleen Haunani Campbell AUD.'s Practice location
HONOLULU, HI 96814Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Haunani Campbell AUD.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Lyme Disease Treated?
Lyme disease is a relatively new disease, being discovered in 1981 by Willy Burgdorfer, which is a fairly short time in the medical sector. Therefore, it is still widely unknown and many groups still have varying opinions about the ideal treatment strategies.Controversy in Lyme disease treatment...
- A Dose of Electricity: A Promising Treatment for Lupus Pain
In 1998, Dr. Kevin Tracey, a neurosurgeon, inventor, and scientist, advanced a radical hypothesis, which was scoffed at by doctors of his time. He basically postulated that the immune system can be controlled by a network of nerves called the vagus nerve. What led to this discovery was an accidental...
- Triathlete Keeps on Running Despite Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients suffering from RA often think that they can no longer exercise, and lose all motivation in improving their physical health and stamina. Reesa Partida is trying to prove that RA doesn't have to stop anyone from being physical.Her storyHearing the doctor diagnose a chronic disease is...
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- Understanding Parkinson’s Disease Through Falling
Parkinson’s disease is commonly known to be a progressive disorder in the nervous system which affects an individual’s movement. A well-known sign of Parkinson’s disease is a tremor usually noticeable in just one hand. Stiffness or slow movement is also caused by the disease. In the US, there...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Annabel Anae1800 Kaioo Dr, C504 Honolulu HI 96815
- Robin Wielins AUD1221 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Ann N Narimasu-phomenone AU.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Rindy Ito AU.D., CCC-A459 Patterson Rd Honolulu HI 96819
- Susan Lea May AUD94-1480 Moaniani St Waipahu HI 96797
- Katie M Teague AU.D.324 Krukowski Rd Honolulu HI 96819