Lucrezia Zanca is a top Doctor in BROOKLYN, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Lucrezia Zanca is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Lucrezia Zanca is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Lucrezia Zanca is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BROOKLYN, NY, Lucrezia Zanca is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Effect of gonadotropin-releasing hormone on fertility in repeat-breeder California dairy cows.
- MSC frequency correlates with blood vessel density in equine adipose tissue.
- Feasibility of combination allogeneic stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury: a case report.
- Adipose-derived stem cell collection and characterization in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus).
- Stem cell therapy in veterinary dermatology.
- A One Health overview, facilitating advances in comparative medicine and translational research.
- Nursing services information system.
- Nursing services information system.
- The spontaneous and evoked release of spermine from rat brain in vitro.
- High-affinity uptake of spermine by slices of rat cerebral cortex.
- Toxicological properties of several novel oligonucleotide analogs in mice.
Lucrezia Zanca's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11226Get Direction
Lucrezia Zanca's reviewsWrite Review
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. If gluten-free products suddenly disappear from their typical shelf they are likely all grouped together in one location. It has become a trend to avoid...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019