Dr. Jonah Corsun-ascher is an Addiction Medicine Physician in DOWNERS GROVE, IL. Dr. Corsun-ascher evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Metal Complex-Catalyzed Epoxidation of Olefins by Dioxygen with Co-Oxidation of Aldehydes. A Mechanistic Study.
- Cytotoxic and antimutagenic stilbenes from seeds of Paeonia lactiflora.
- Antioxidative flavonoids from leaves of Carthamus tinctorius.
- Antioxidative activity of resveratrol and its derivatives isolated from seeds of Paeonia lactiflora.
- Multicenter study of pain and its management in patients with advanced cancer in Korea.
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist gene polymorphism and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia in a patient with primary ovarian non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Direct observation of spectral differences between normal and basal cell carcinoma (BCC) tissues using confocal Raman microscopy.
- Effect of magnetic field on the fibronectin adsorption, cell attachment and proliferation on titanium surface.
- Detection of single nucleotide insertion of BCR/ABL region in imatinib-resistant human myelogenous leukemia SR-1 cells.
- Streptomyces cheonanensis sp. nov., a novel streptomycete with antifungal activity.
- Epidermal growth factor induces vasoconstriction through the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-mediated mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in hypertensive rats.
- Neoplastic transformation and tumorigenesis associated with overexpression of IMUP-1 and IMUP-2 genes in cultured NIH/3T3 mouse fibroblasts.
- A case of benign metastasizing leiomyoma with multiple metastasis to the soft tissue, skeletal muscle, lung and breast.
- Proteomic profiling and identification of cofilin responding to oxidative stress in vascular smooth muscle.
- Phorbol ester-induced contraction through p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase is diminished in aortas from DOCA-salt hypertensive rats.
- Syk contributes to PDGF-BB-mediated migration of rat aortic smooth muscle cells via MAPK pathways.
- Protective effects of piceatannol against beta-amyloid-induced neuronal cell
- Endothelin-1 induces contraction via a Syk-mediated p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in rat aortic smooth muscle.
- Analysis of peroxiredoxin decreasing oxidative stress in hypertensive aortic smooth muscle.
- Plagiorchis muris infection in Apodemus agrarius from northern Gyeonggi-do (Province) near the demilitarized zone.
- Apodemus agrarius as a new definitive host for Neodiplostomum seoulense.
- Spleen tyrosine kinase participates in Src-mediated migration and proliferation by PDGF-BB in rat aortic smooth muscle cells.
- Piceatannol attenuates hydrogen-peroxide- and peroxynitrite-induced apoptosis of PC12 cells by blocking down-regulation of Bcl-XL and activation of JNK.
- Contribution of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 to the migration of vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Soluble form of vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 induces migration and
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of renal artery fibromuscular dysplasia: mid-term results.
- Imup-1 and imup-2 overexpression in endometrial carcinoma in Korean and Japanese populations.
- Application of a 1H nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) metabolomics approach combined with orthogonal projections to latent structure-discriminant analysis as an efficient tool for discriminating between Korean and Chinese herbal medicines.
- Extremely small multimode-interference coupled triangular resonator with sharp angle of incidence.
- Inhibition of endothelial cell adhesion by the new anti-inflammatory agent alpha-iso-cubebene.
- Expression of 4-1BB and 4-1BBL in thymocytes during thymus regeneration.
- Hypoxia-preconditioned adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cell increase the survival and gene expression of engineered neural stem cells in a spinal cord injury model.
- Oxaliplatin with biweekly, low dose leucovorin and bolus and continuous infusion 5-fluorouracil (Modified FOLFOX 4) as first-line therapy for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Chloroform extract of aged black garlic attenuates TNF-α-induced ROS generation, VCAM-1 expression, NF-κB activation and adhesiveness for monocytes in human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
- Does a protective ventilation strategy reduce the risk of pulmonary complications after lung cancer surgery?: a randomized controlled trial.
- Expression of PAT and NPT II proteins during the developmental stages of a genetically modified pepper developed in Korea.
- Cotransplantation of mouse neural stem cells (mNSCs) with adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells improves mNSC survival in a rat spinal cord injury model.
- Interruption in the supply of breathing gas during general anesthesia due to malposition of the vaporizer -A case report-.
- Controlled nonviral gene delivery and expression using stable neural stem cell line transfected with a hypoxia-inducible gene expression system.
- Pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis in adults: high-resolution CT-pathology comparisons and evolutional changes at CT.
- Hypoxia-induced expression of VEGF in the organotypic spinal cord slice culture.
- Development of target-specific multimodality imaging agent by using hollow manganese oxide nanoparticles as a platform.
- Energy state of InGaAs quantum dots on SiO2-patterned vicinal substrate.
- Solitary pulmonary nodular lung adenocarcinoma: correlation of histopathologic scoring and patient survival with imaging biomarkers.
- High-resolution CT findings in fibrotic idiopathic interstitial pneumonias with little honeycombing: serial changes and prognostic implications.
- Combinatorial genetic perturbation to refine metabolic circuits for producing biofuels and biochemicals.
- Wafer-scale production of uniform InAs(y)P(1-y) nanowire array on silicon for heterogeneous integration.
- Cinacalcet lowering of serum fibroblast growth factor-23 concentration may be independent from serum Ca, P, PTH and dose of active vitamin D in peritoneal dialysis patients: a randomized controlled study.
- A case of riata® dual coil defibrillator lead failure in a patient with ventricular fibrillation.
- Investigation of protein expression profiles of erythritol-producing Candida magnoliae in response to glucose perturbation.
- Simultaneous saccharification and fermentation by engineered Saccharomyces cerevisiae without supplementing extracellular β-glucosidase.
- Structural characteristics of ternary In(x)Ga(1-x)As nanowires on Si (111) grown via Au-catalyzed VLS.
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis: a retrospective analysis in a Korean tertiary hospital from 2003 to 2012.
- Heat-induced antigen retrieval: an effective method to detect and identify progenitor cell types during adult hippocampal neurogenesis.
- Outcomes of kidney allograft in recipients with kidney disease of unknown etiology.
- Association of insulin resistance with lower glomerular filtration rate and all-cause mortality in the Korean elderly population: a community-based prospective cohort study.
- Visceral obesity is associated with microalbuminuria in nondiabetic Asians.
- Evaluation of four different analytical tools to determine the regional origin of Gastrodia elata and Rehmannia glutinosa on the basis of metabolomics study.
- A mild decrease of renal function is related to increased hemoglobin level during 5-year follow-up period.
- Unoxidized graphene/alumina nanocomposite: fracture- and wear-resistance effects of graphene on alumina matrix.
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety profile of morning administration of controlled-release simvastatin versus evening administration of immediate-release simvastatin in chronic kidney disease patients with dyslipidemia.
- The impact of prior antithrombotic status on cerebral infarction in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Optimizing promoters and secretory signal sequences for producing ethanol from inulin by recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae carrying Kluyveromyces marxianus inulinase.
- Exploitation of reactive oxygen species by fungi: roles in host-fungus interaction and fungal development.
- A fiber Bragg grating sensor interrogation system based on a linearly wavelength-swept thermo-optic laser chip.
- Baseline FGF23 is Associated with Cardiovascular Outcome in Incident PD Patients.
- Pyrosequencing analysis of microbiota reveals that lactic acid bacteria are dominant in Korean flat fish fermented food, gajami-sikhae.
- Wnt signaling in neuropsychiatric disorders: ties with adult hippocampal neurogenesis and behavior.
- CYP2C19 genotype and early ischemic lesion recurrence in stroke patients treated with clopidogrel.
- The effects of a single bout pilates exercise on mRNA expression of bone metabolic cytokines in osteopenia women.
- Long-term efficacy of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate therapy after multiple nucleos(t)ide analogue failure in chronic hepatitis B patients.
- Surface passivation of a photonic crystal band-edge laser by atomic layer deposition of SiO2 and its application for biosensing.
- Liver injury induced by herbal extracts containing mistletoe and kudzu.
- Emergence of decreased susceptibility and resistance to extended-spectrum
- Is there role of additional chemotherapy after definitive local treatment for stage I/II marginal zone lymphoma?: Consortium for Improving Survival of Lymphoma (CISL) study.
- Physical and Functional Ability Recovery Patterns and Quality of Life after Immediate Autologous Latissimus Dorsi Breast Reconstruction: A 1-Year Prospective Observational Study.
- Korea Community Health Survey Data Profiles.
- Uric Acid Is a Risk Indicator for Metabolic Syndrome-related Colorectal Adenoma: Results in a Korean Population Receiving Screening Colonoscopy.
- Characteristics of nutrient intakes, basal physical fitness and serum markers in elderly women with osteopenia.
- HL156A, a novel AMP-activated protein kinase activator, is protective against peritoneal fibrosis in an in vivo and in vitro model of peritoneal fibrosis.
- A Phase II Study of Oxaliplatin Combined with 5-Fluorouracil and Leucovorin (Mayo Clinic Regimen) in 5-Fluorouracil Refractory Colorectal Cancer.
- Salvage Treatment for Advanced Gastric Cancer Using FEP (5-FU, Etoposide, Cisplatin) Combination Chemotherapy.
- Irinotecan Combined with Bolus Fluorouracil, Continuous Infusion Fluorouracil, and Low-Dose Leucovorin Every Two Weeks in Patients with Oxaliplatin Pretreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Gene Expression Profiling of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Calculation of smoking rates by dong/eup/myeon unit using small-area estimation in the Community Health Survey.
- Selection and Characteristics of Fermented Salted Seafood (jeotgal)-Originated Strains with Excellent S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) Production and Probiotics Efficacy.
- Increasing Incidence of High-Level Tetracycline-Resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae due to Clonal Spread and Foreign Import.
- Relationships of physical fitness and obesity with metabolic risk factors in children and adolescents: Chungju city cohort study.
- Usefulness of anterior uveitis as an additional tool for diagnosing incomplete Kawasaki disease.
- Recurrent Vascular Access Dysfunction as a Novel Marker of Cardiovascular Outcome and Mortality in Hemodialysis Patients.
- Pharmacogenetic analysis of cinacalcet response in secondary hyperparathyroidism patients.
- Transesophageal echocardiographic guidance for percutaneous closure of aortic pseudoaneurysm using a type II Amplatzer vascular plug: a case report.
- CAR1 deletion by CRISPR/Cas9 reduces formation of ethyl carbamate from ethanol fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Development and Validation of the Modified Charlson Comorbidity Index in Incident Peritoneal Dialysis Patients: A National Population-Based Approach.
- Anticholinergic premedication to prevent bradycardia in combined spinal anesthesia and dexmedetomidine sedation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Baseline General Characteristics of the Korean Chronic Kidney Disease: Report from the KoreaN Cohort Study for Outcomes in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease (KNOW-CKD).
- Lower Education Level Is a Risk Factor for Peritonitis and Technique Failure but Not a Risk for Overall Mortality in Peritoneal Dialysis under Comprehensive Training System.
- Complete genome sequence of Leuconostoc garlicum KCCM 43211 producing exopolysaccharide.
- Composition-Dependent Hot Carrier Relaxation Dynamics in Cesium Lead Halide (CsPbX , X=Br and I) Perovskite Nanocrystals.
- WITHDRAWN:Uterine Arteriovenous Malformation Accompanied with a Uterine Stromomyoma.
- Positive correlation of cg16672562 methylation with obesity-related traits in childhood obesity, and its independence with underlying (hypoxia-inducible factor 3a) genetic background.
- Progression of Right Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Detected by Myocardial Deformation Imaging in Asymptomatic Preterm Children.
Jonah Corsun-ascher LCPC's Practice location
DOWNERS GROVE, IL 60515Get Direction
Downers Grove, IL 60515Get Direction
Jonah Corsun-ascher LCPC's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...