Omair Khwaja Yousuf M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4330 WORNALL RD KANSAS CITY MO, 64111
Dr. Omair Yousuf is a cardiologist practicing in KANSAS CITY, MO. Dr. Yousuf specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Yousuf also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Omair Khwaja Yousuf M.D.'s Practice location
KANSAS CITY, MO 64111Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64157Get Direction
Omair Khwaja Yousuf M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yousuf
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Andrew Kao M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Brian M Ramza M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Steven Patrick Marso M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Stephanie L Lawhorn M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Mohammed K Saghir MD4330 WORNALL RD STE 2000 KANSAS CITY MO 64111
- Justin Robert Mccrary M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111