Lindsey Goodnow is an acupuncturist practicing in EUREKA, CA. Dr. Goodnow evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Goodnow treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Lindsey Goodnow L.AC.'s Practice location
EUREKA, CA 95501Get Direction
Lindsey Goodnow L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Dr. John S Yamas O.M.D., L.A.C.1460 G. Street Arcata CA 95521
- Ms. Sheridan Michelle Richardson LAC34 Sunnybrae Center Arcata CA 95521
- Jeffrey S. Haloff L.AC.123 F St Eureka CA 95501
- Jennifer Monrad L.AC.618 HARRIS ST EUREKA CA 95503
- Heather Baefsky L.AC.1033 Bradshawe Ave Monterey Park CA 91754
- Lupine M Wread LAC827 Bayside Rd Arcata CA 95521