Dr. Marc Deeley is an optometrist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Deeley specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Deeley performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Marc Deeley OD's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60612Get Direction
Augusta, ME 04330Get Direction
Marc Deeley OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Randall R Ricketts O.D.1953 N Clybourn Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Joanna E Slusky O.D.2852 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60657
- Mrs. Monika Spokas OD1706 E Roosevelt Rd Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.5109 S Pulaski Rd. Chicago IL 60632
- Dr. Joseph A Franceschini O.D.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Patricia Ann Hart OD15410 S Harlem Ave Orland Park IL 60462