Dr. Erin Feller is a Dentist practicing in BETHEL, AK. Dr. Feller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Erin Silver Feller DMD, MPH's Practice location
BETHEL, AK 99559Get Direction
Erin Silver Feller DMD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Ryan David Budde DDS185 Hoffman Rd Bethel AK 99559
- Dr. Robert John Allen D.D.S.829 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway Bethel AK 99559
- Dr. Mandrea Lynn Stebbins D.M.D.829 Chief Eddie Hoffman Hwy Bethel AK 99559
- Dr. Judith Corinne Burks D.D.S.829 Chief Eddie Hoffman Hwy Bethel AK 99559
- Dr. Mandie Lynn Smith D.D.S.829 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway Bethel AK 99559
- Dr. Dane Lenaker D.M.D829 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway Bethel AK 99559