Dr. Christopher Jaeger is a urologist practicing in ROCHESTER, MN. Dr. Jaeger specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 2010
Dr. Christopher D Jaeger MD's Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Christopher D Jaeger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaeger
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Candace F Granberg M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Timothy J Roth M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian L Scholbrock MD210 9TH ST SE ROCHESTER MN 55904
- Dr. Amy E Krambeck M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Bryan Christophe Bruner MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905