Samuel Hollis is a top Doctor in CULLMAN, AL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Samuel Hollis is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Samuel Hollis is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Samuel Hollis is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In CULLMAN, AL, Samuel Hollis is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Samuel Hollis's Practice location
CULLMAN, AL 35055Get Direction
Samuel Hollis's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Richard M.D.1800 Al Hwy 157 Cullman AL 35058
- Dr. James M Thomason M.D.312 ARNOLD ST NE CULLMAN AL 35055
- Dr. Brian C Corliss MD1948 Al Highway 157 Cullman AL 35058
- Dr. Mark K Addison M.D.1948 Al Highway 157 Cullman AL 35058
- Dr. William Henry Parker M.D.1948 Al Highway 157 Cullman AL 35058
- Dr. Johnny Que Nacilla M.D.1750 Al Highway 157 Cullman AL 35058