Dr. Benjamin Thompson is a radiologist practicing in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Thompson specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Benjamin Patrick Thompson D.O.'s Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Benjamin Patrick Thompson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
The understanding of Parkinson’s disease has evolved over the years. Techniques and methods used for treatment have greatly improved over time. Parkinson’s disease is far from a new illness. In fact, this disease, and its various treatment methods, go back thousands of years.The possible...
- New Research Targets Stage Zero Breast Cancer
A new breast cancer diagnosis may provoke many questions. As baby boomers age, the possibility of cancer increases. Gen Xers and millennials may also wonder about their risks, especially if breast cancer runs in the family.Receiving a diagnosis of “stage zero” breast cancer may be baffling. What...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- Arpit M. Nagar M.D.395 West 12th Avenue Columbus Ohio 43210
- Dennis M. Glatz M.D.3525 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- Amna Ajam MD395 West 12th Avenue Columbus Ohio 43210
- Zarine K. Shah395 West 12th Avenue Columbus Ohio 43210
- Omran Shammam5626 Barney Lane Columbus Ohio 43235
- Nicholas T Peponis DO910 Dennison Avenue Columbus OH 43201