Dr. Brianna Beeson is a Chiropractor practicing in PORTLAND, OR. Dr. Beeson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Beeson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brianna Beeson DC's Practice location
PORTLAND, OR 97202Get Direction
Dr. Brianna Beeson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Michael T. LoGiudice18750 Willamette Drive West Linn Oregon 97068
- Catherine Kanda DC16144 SE HAPPY VALLEY TOWN CENTER DR STE 214 HAPPY VALLEY OR 97086
- Jamie Lee Harris14995 South 82nd Drive Clackamas Oregon 97015-7612
- Dr. Brian R. Timms DC5815 Ne 75th Ave Vancouver WA 98662
- Eric C. Hubbs4905 Southwest Griffith Drive Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Dennis Orell Beasley DC16771 SW 12TH ST STE E SHERWOOD OR 97140