Dr. Chandler Petty is a speech language pathologist practicing in FRISCO, TX. Dr. Petty specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Petty evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Petty helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Chandler Elizabeth Petty MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
FRISCO, TX 75034Get Direction
Chandler Elizabeth Petty MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Anne G Bramlett CCC/SLP1410 14TH ST PLANO TX 75074
- Miss Valerie Williams M.S., SLP-INTERN4443 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Adanna Burrell CCC-SLP14827 PRESTON RD APT 903 DALLAS TX 75254
- Bianca Yates14679 MIDWAY RD ADDISON TX 75001
- Mrs. Jennifer Ann Sananikone1424 CHATSWORTH LN PLANO TX 75075
- Miss Perrin Elizabeth Barton320 CUSTER RD RICHARDSON TX 75080