Zulema Roberts is a counselor in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Zulema evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Zulema Roberts MS, LCPC's Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Zulema Roberts MS, LCPC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous disorder that affects an individual's movement and coordination. It is a degenerative disorder that affects the part of brain controlling movement and balance. The loss of muscle control is often seen in the form of tremors in the limbs, which is the...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- COPD: Can Obesity Make it Worse?
It is clear that obesity can lead to future health complications, now including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has been established that there is a link between obesity and COPD, as obesity can further complicate the symptoms of COPD.Obesity can be easily computed through BMI...
- The Impact Understaffed Hospitals Have on Dying Patients
There are many jobs today that require both a cornucopia of training and certifications, as well as a tolerance to performing in high-stress and rather intense scenarios. Jobs such as these require a unique personality by which focus and hard work must be fully applied, with an ability to react...
- Monique V. Bell LGPC9055 CHEVROLET DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Remy Brooke Chappell MA, LCPC4213 PULITZER CIR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Judy Ellen Gordon L.M.H.C.5006 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Kimberly S Flyr M.ED, LCPC5026 DORSEY HALL DR STE 205 ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Julie Nottingham3872 FOLLY QUARTER RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Tristie L Tappin MA, LCPC3355 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042