Dr. Michael Irei is an anesthesiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Irei ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Irei also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Hi John A Burns Sch of Med, Honolulu Hi 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anesthesiology Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Michael Yuki Irei MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Dr. Michael Yuki Irei MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Todd Turley19636 North 27th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85027
- Dr. Merrie Anne Hamburg-Eylers DO Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. James Diede M.D.11024 N 28th Dr Phoenix AZ 85029