Richard Malloy is a physical therapist practicing in Cumberland, MD. Richard Malloy specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Richard Malloy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Richard Malloy will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Richard Daniel Malloy MPT's Practice location
Cumberland, MD 21502Get Direction
Richard Daniel Malloy MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Mr. Roy David russell Whiteman MBA PT11801 Industrial Park Cumberland MD 21502
- Ms. Kierstin D Stevenson P.T.11801 Upper Potomac Industrial Park Street Cumberland MD 21502
- Benjamin Aaron Wolford DPT11801 Industrial Park St Cumberland MD 21502
- Mr. Matthew Kirk Ryan PT, DPT285 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14202
- Debora Kiessel Medlin P.T.10301 Christie Rd Ne Cumberland MD 21502
- Jamie Petrel1 Kaylor Cir Frostburg MD 21532