Dawn Golding is a physical therapist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dawn Golding specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dawn Golding can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dawn Golding will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dawn Denise Golding P.T.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92134Get Direction
Dawn Denise Golding P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Ms. Elizabeth Stelter PT6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Mrs. Ana Luisa Elizondo MSPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Benjamin Andrew Vasko PT, DPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Thomas Kronenberger6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Shawn Renner PT1945 GARNET AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92109