Issues best addressed by my modality: The issues best addressed by Acupuncture and/or Shiatsu Therapy are before physical damage or erosion has happened to the body. Such as if there is no cartilage i ...
- Acupuncture, Cupping, Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines) And More
Mr. Brian P Wah LAC's Practice location
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
Mr. Brian P Wah LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC821 West Broad St. Falls Church VA 22046
- Hong Ji L.AC9035 Shady Grove Ct Gaithersburg MD 20877
- Myung c Seo1593 Spring Hill Road Vienna VA 22182
- Sarah Faggert-Alemi1497 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 103 McLean VA 22101
- Emily Chang L.AC7006 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Tae Heum Yeon PH.D7345 Mcwhorter Pl Annandale VA 22003