Dr. Julie Santelli practices Radiation Oncology in Fort Pierce, FL. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Santelli specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1991
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Breast Cancer
- University Ca Irvine Med Center
Dr. Julie Lynn Santelli MD's Practice location
Fort Pierce, FL 34982Get Direction
Dr. Julie Lynn Santelli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Dr. Gary Lee Marder D.O.9580 S Federal Hwy Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. William F Crook M.D.5550 S Us Highway 1 Fort Pierce FL 34982
- Dr. Alan Scott Krimsley M.D.,604 W Midway Rd Fort Pierce FL 34982
- Dr. Eugene C Shieh M.D.8980 S Us Highway 1 Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Mark L Perman M.D.1021 NW 64th Ter Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Michael A Burke MD5 Morgan Hwy Scranton PA 18508