Dr. Clarence Rowse is a Chiropractor practicing in Farmington, NM. Dr. Rowse specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rowse seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Clarence Wayne Rowse DC's Practice location
Farmington, NM 87402Get Direction
Dr. Clarence Wayne Rowse DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Larry A. Waldroup120 N Butler Ave Farmington New Mexico 87401
- Mr. Martin Smith DC1707 East 20th Street Farmington NM 87401
- Dr. Summer Graham D.C.318 E CHUSKA ST AZTEC NM 87410
- Dr. Robin Irvin Glass DC, DACNB308 N. First St. Bloomfield NM 87413
- Dr. Tracy A. Marquez DC201 S. Main Ave. Aztec NM 87410
- Dr. Anthony E Pecoraro D.C.1707 E 20th St Farmington NM 87401