Dr. Patricia Chelenyak is a Chiropractor practicing in Novi, MI. Dr. Chelenyak specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chelenyak seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patricia Lynn Chelenyak D.C.'s Practice location
Novi, MI 48375Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Lynn Chelenyak D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 Wyoming Street Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2141 Cass Lake Rd Keego Harbor Michigan 48320
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Road Canton Michigan 48187
- Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.6018 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Mark Chappell-Lakin D.C.204 East Washington Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. James Bennett Kravis D.C.31395 W. 7 Mile Rd. Livonia MI 48152