Dr. Louis Edward Seade M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon4611 Guadalupe St Suite 200 Austin TX, 78751
Dr. Edward Seade specializes in the shoulder, with a focus on arthroscopic techniques and adult reconstructive surgery for maximum comfort and easier rehabilitation. He is one of a few surgeons nationwide ...
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, General Surgery
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Louis Edward Seade M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78751Get Direction
Dr. Louis Edward Seade M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seade
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Dr. Randall Dryer M.D.6818 Austin Center Blvd Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Brendan J. MacKay M.D. Lubbock Texas 79415
- Frosty D.R. Moore5656 Bee Caves Road Austin Texas 78746
- Dr. Tyler D. Goldberg MD4700 Seton Center Pkwy Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Charles Bruce Malone MD1015 E 32nd St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Scott A. Smith M.D.4700 Seton Center Pkwy Austin TX 78759