Dr. Rachel Rigdon is a speech language pathologist practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Dr. Rigdon specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rigdon evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rigdon helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Rachel Rigdon's Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30305Get Direction
Rachel Rigdon's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Valerie S Rapowitz M.S.,C.C.C.,SLP1593 ASHEFORDE DR MARIETTA GA 30068
- Megan Smith MS, CCC-SLP3150 HOWELL MILL RD NW ATLANTA GA 30327
- Mrs. Jean Jordan Kropa BA, M ED, CCC, SLP3147 BEECHWOOD DR SE MARIETTA GA 30067
- Mrs. Deborah Reynolds Hardy CCC/SLP4556 SHARON VALLEY CT ATLANTA GA 30338
- Ms. Margaret Lohner3483 SATELLITE BLVD DULUTH GA 30096
- Jennifer Elizabeth Mcculler CCC-SLP1230 JOHNSON FERRY PL MARIETTA GA 30068