Amy Walters is a physical therapist practicing in Austin, TX. Amy Walters specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amy Walters can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amy Walters will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- High-fat diet-induced alterations in the feeding suppression of low-dose nisoxetine, a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
- Citrus aurantium and Rhodiola rosea in combination reduce visceral white adipose
- Binge-like eating attenuates nisoxetine feeding suppression, stress activation, and brain norepinephrine activity.
- Dietary-induced binge eating increases prefrontal cortex neural activation to restraint stress and increases binge food consumption following chronic guanfacine.
- Goniometrie evaluation of standing extension and maximum flexion joint angles of llamas and alpacas.
Amy L Walters PT's Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
Amy L Walters PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Jon Hupp PT, MTC, CERT. MDT7401 W Highway 71 Austin TX 78735
- Leilani M Connors P.T.1310 Rr 620 S Austin TX 78734
- Mrs. Niki L Koop P.T.2701 S Highway 183 Leander TX 78641
- Dr. Denise Gobert PT, PHD1215 Red River St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Laleh Askarinasab PT.DPT7801 N Lamar Austin TX 78752
- Sheri Albertson P.T.5004 Lakeview Dr Austin TX 78732