Dr. David Dobbins is a family practitioner practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Dobbins specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dobbins possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. David L. Dobbins MD's Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70601Get Direction
Dr. David L. Dobbins MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Todd Allen Peavy MD1920 W Sale Rd Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Steve F Springer MD601 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Michael K Seep M.D.401 Dr Michael Debakey Dr Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Bryan Barootes MD1525 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Richard Earl Edwards M.D.1525 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Pippin M.D.1525 Oak Park Blvd Lake Charles LA 70601