Kurt Walderbach is a physical therapist practicing in Mason City, IA. Kurt Walderbach specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kurt Walderbach can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kurt Walderbach will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kurt M Walderbach PT's Practice location
Kurt M Walderbach PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Tim Molencamp PT250 S Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Mr. Nathan Halm DPT, ATC250 S Crescent Dr Mason City IA 50401
- Ronald Gerald Martinek P.T.20 N 8th St Clear Lake IA 50428
- Mrs. Emily Victoria Thompson DPT3915 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis MN 55422
- Mrs. Brenda J. Howke PT2748 Colonial Dr Helena MT 59601
- Kristine Trask DPT520 S Pierce Ave Mason City IA 50401