Dr. Keith D Hough M.D.
Family Practitioner14309 Cantrell Rd Suite 7 Little Rock AR, 72223
Dr. Keith Hough is a family practitioner practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Hough specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hough possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1989
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1991
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1989
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- J Philips Epis Mem Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- J Philips Epis Mem Med Center
- J PHILIPS EPIS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Keith D Hough M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72223Get Direction
Dr. Keith D Hough M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hough
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Dr. Lynda Beth Milligan M.D.2508 Crestwood Rd North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Sanjay R Dass MD1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kenneth R Johnston M.D.4208 N Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Sarita Prajapati MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jay Douglas Holland MD4601 Woodlawn Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Graeme C.m. Archer MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205