Dr. Christopher Blazina is a psychologist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Blazina specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blazina evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blazina because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Christopher Douglas Blazina PH.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Douglas Blazina PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Amrita Uttamchandani PSYD2490 Central Ave Lake Station IN 46405
- Dr. James J. Mcnew PH.D.4501 Hixson Pike Hixson TN 37343
- Dr. Jay Arthur Spalding PHD2339 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Susan A O'hara PH.D.4066 Hixson Pike Chattanooga TN 37415
- Dr. Jan F Sherbak PSY.D.3023 Broad St Chattanooga TN 37408
- Dr. George O Karasievich PSY D1406 Broadrick Dr Dalton GA 30720