Dr. Duke Huang practices Periodontics in San Gabriel, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Huang has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Huang provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Duke Yf Huang DMD's Practice location
San Gabriel, CA 91776Get Direction
Dr. Duke Yf Huang DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- What is Taurine and what are its benefits?
IntroductionWe all have that one goal in our minds about losing fat or getting in better shape. This always tends to be one of our goals year after year. Also, many of us are looking to reduce our stress levels as well as anxiety levels. In such conditions, adequate consumption of the amino acid...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John U. Choi DDS, PHD301 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Rashti Mahnaz D.D.S9735 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS350 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.2511 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach CA 90278
- Dr. Joseph R Rosenberg D.D.S.6503 Rosemead Blvd San Gabriel CA 91775
- Dr. Gilbert Joseph Barajas D.D.S.2265 W. Lincoln Ave. Anaheim CA 92801