Dr. Salah Reyad MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology101 Access Rd Norwood MA, 02062
Dr. Salah Reyad is a nephrologist practicing in Norwood, MA. Dr. Reyad specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Reyad most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Faulkner Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Nephrology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Nephrology
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Salah Reyad MD's Practice location
Norwood, MA 02062Get Direction
Dr. Salah Reyad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reyad
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Mr. Nicolaos V. Athienites M.D.830 Oak St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. David Harry Cahan M.D.1155 Centre St Jamaica Plain MA 02130
- Dr. Sahir Kalim MD, MMSC165 Cambridge St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Kambiz Zandi-nejad M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Steven M Spiegel M.D.67 Union St Natick MA 01760
- Dr. Charles P Tifft M.D.780 Boylston St Boston MA 02199