Dr. Charles R. Rauck M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine793 W State St Columbus OH, 43222
Dr. Charles Rauck is an anesthesiologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Rauck ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Rauck also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1984
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1984
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
- Wright State University School Of Med
- Wright State University Affiliated Hospitals
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
- Wright State University School of Medicine
Dr. Charles R. Rauck M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43222Get Direction
Dr. Charles R. Rauck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rauck
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. John A. Adesioye MD7196 Maple Leaf Circle Blacklick Ohio 43004
- Dr. Jason J. Porter MD800 West Main Street Coldwater Ohio 45828
- Dr. Russell P Woda D.O.5151 Reed Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Subbarao Jayanti M.D.793 W State St Columbus OH 43222
- Megann Smiley DMD, MS700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Matthew Mckiernan M.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210