Dr. Miriam Mccreary is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Mccreary specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mccreary can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mccreary can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Miriam K Mccreary MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. Miriam K Mccreary MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Alma Aurioles Bagan1401 Faiview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Patricia Young Kohls MD1737 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kodama MD303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Karen L Hessel M.D.3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Christine Marie Sarkinen MD5700 Bottineau Blvd Minneapolis MN 55429
- Dr. Jori S Carter MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455