Dr. Michael A. Pappas M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma5620 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ, 85254
Dr. Michael Pappas is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Pappas specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Pappas tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1991
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Trauma; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Michael A. Pappas M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Get Direction
DULUTH, MN 55805Get Direction
Dr. Michael A. Pappas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pappas
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Anthony Hedley M.D.2122 East Highland Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85016
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD4614 East Shea Boulevard Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dr. David A. Camarata M.D.5620 East Bell Road Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dennis L. Armstrong6553 East Baywood Avenue Mesa Arizona 85215
- Dr. Hrayr G Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767