Dr. Kristin Lottig is a pediatrician practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Lottig is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lottig diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lottig can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Kristin A Lottig M.D.'s Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98686Get Direction
Dr. Kristin A Lottig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Mr. Paul N. Thomas MD11790 Southwest Barnes Road Portland Oregon 97225
- Nicole Chao Vancouver Washington
- Dr. Sayonara Mato MD, MPH&TMOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Paul Horowitz MD27420 Tourney Road Valencia California 91355
- Dr. Joel A. Amundson M.D.9555 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Jack P Schunk MD2525 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210