Dr. Michael Wimsatt is a Dentist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Wimsatt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael David Wimsatt DMD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40222Get Direction
Dr. Michael David Wimsatt DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Barry W. Ceridan455 South 4th Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Joseph W. Jacobi1706 Williamsburg Drive Jeffersonville Indiana 47130
- Dr. Rachel Misuraca D.M.D.9204 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY USA 40299
- Ms. Fotina Lefta DMD10270 SHELBYVILLE RD LOUISVILLE KY 40223
- Abby Lavelle Staffieri13104 US-42 Prospect Kentucky 40059