Dr. Catherine Ambrose is a speech language pathologist practicing in KNOXVILLE, TN. Dr. Ambrose specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ambrose evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ambrose helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Catherine Baer Ambrose's Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37919Get Direction
Mrs. Catherine Baer Ambrose's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Mrs. Autumn Sanderson M.A., CCC-SLPUNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE TN 37996
- Megan Sarah Gualdoni M.A., CCC-SLP9040 EXECUTIVE PARK DR STE 105 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Beverly B Morton912 S GAY ST STE 805 KNOXVILLE TN 37902
- Leanne Culbertson M.S., CF-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Mrs. Deborah Minor Millsaps M.A. CCC-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Ms. Rebekah Edgar M.S., CF-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923