Dr. Mark Warren is a psychologist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Warren specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Warren evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Warren because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mark Anthony Warren PHD's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23454Get Direction
Dr. Mark Anthony Warren PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Dr. Vanessa Handsel Roddenberry PH.D.8303 Six Forks Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Scott Willard Sautter PH.D.101 N Lynnhaven Rd Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. Jamie K Ducharme PHD6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Joy P Kannarkat PHD780 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Ms. Ella H Pecsok PHD6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Mrs. Jane Wilson Brown PHD281 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462