Dr. David Weiland is a cardiologist practicing in San Pablo, CA. Dr. Weiland specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Weiland also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1981
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1981
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Cardiovascular Diseases; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
David S. Weiland M.D.'s Practice location
San Pablo, CA 94806Get Direction
Request An Appointment With David S. Weiland M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David S. Weiland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weiland
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Gordon L. Fung MD1600 Divisadero Street San Francisco CA 94115
- Jason A. Talavera M.D.12728 19th Avenue South East Everett Washington 98208
- Ellen Jane Killebrew901 Nevin Avenue Richmond California 94801
- Gustin Ming sun Ho M.D.929 Clay St San Francisco CA 94108
- Ernest A Haeusslein M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Thomas G Quinn M.D.350 30th St Oakland CA 94609