Dr. Snezana Trajkovic is a rheumatologist practicing in Largo, FL. Dr. Trajkovic specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Trajkovic treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ Of Belgrade- Med Fak- Beograd- Serbia 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Rheumatology; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Snezana Trajkovic M.D.'s Practice location
Largo, FL 33770Get Direction
Dr. Snezana Trajkovic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Connecting Restless Leg Syndrome with Fibromyalgia
In terms of the medical world, a plethora of findings have been made that have identified key connections between certain diseases and the unique symptoms they may very well bring about. A specific case has to do with fibromyalgia and a link to what is known as restless legs syndrome (RLS). An...
- Physician Calls for More Awareness for Lupus
Dr. Amina Dorayi, who is a renown Public Health Professional and has been asked to speak at several conferences, including the “She Forum Africa” in 2016, has called lupus a deadly disease and is pushing for an increase of awareness around it. Because the symptoms of lupus vary so widely,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Mr. Jeffrey Leigh Miller MD3218 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Ginige Swanthri Desilva M.D5100 Seminole Blvd Saint Petersburg FL 33708
- Dr. Kimberly Mcilwain Smith MD4700 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Susan Zito D.O.13644 Walsingham Rd Largo FL 33774
- Dr. Harris Hugh Mcilwain MD4700 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Anthony I Sebba MD33920 Us Highway 19 North Palm Harbor FL 34684