Dr. Barbara Brigham is a psychologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Brigham specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Brigham evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Brigham because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Barbara F Brigham PHD's Practice location
Dr. Barbara F Brigham PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Dr. Sandra Lee Eugster PH.D.313 Price Pl Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Peter P Kane PHD6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Janice A Cain PHD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Shilagh A Mirgain PHD621 Science Dr Madison WI 53711
- Colleen Mary Mortell PH.D.6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Maureen Dixon Rickman PHD2727 Marshall Court Madison WI 53705