Dr. John Soelling is a gastroenterologist practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Soelling specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Soelling performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1946
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Greenwich Hosp, Internal Medicine; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Portland Va Hospital 1947
Dr. John Leopold Soelling M.D.'s Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98663Get Direction
Dr. John Leopold Soelling M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Accutane and Crohn’s: What You Need to Know
According to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn’s disease affects over 780,000 individuals living in the United States. Widely known as a common type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s causes chronic inflammation throughout the gastrointestinal tract. ...
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Is a Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleansing was a part of some of the traditional medicines in ancient years. Somewhere down the line, this methodology lost its popularity and resurged again in the recent years. Many believe that colon cleansing helps to remove the toxins from the body, protecting it from a host of other...
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory disease which affects the gastrointestinal system, usually the last part of the small intestine and the colon. The inflammation can spread into all the layers of the tissue. It is a very painful and debilitating condition which affects the everyday life.Crohn’s...
- Dr. Jonathan R Sachs MD281 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Douglas A Shumaker MD9701 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Adam Edward Silverblatt M.D.10100 Se Sunnyside Rd Clackamas OR 97015
- Dr. Cristian R. Vallejos M.D.9701 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Matthew Casimo MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Craig Stephen Fausel MD1111 Ne 99th Ave Portland OR 97220