Dr. Annette Tubolino is a speech language pathologist practicing in OLDSMAR, FL. Dr. Tubolino specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Tubolino evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Tubolino helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Annette Tubolino MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
OLDSMAR, FL 34677Get Direction
Annette Tubolino MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Mrs. Erica Marie Amerson MS CCCSLP13101 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD TAMPA FL 33612
- Susan Mardjetko7927 STATE ROAD 52 HUDSON FL 34667
- Mrs. Velda Chemise Ingraham6508 GUNN HIGHWAY TAMPA FL 33625
- Lindsay Vizzi M.S. CCC-SLP16539 LAKE BRIGADOON CIR TAMPA FL 33618
- Mrs. Susan Mary Fitzgerald MA CCCSLP7901 YUCCA DR NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34653
- Dr. Amber L Hollingsworth PH.D., CCC/SLPVAMC BAY PINES, AUDIOLOGY & SPEECH PATHOLOGY BAY PINES FL 33744