Dr. Sharon Rawlings is an internist practicing in Pittsfield, MA. Dr. Rawlings specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rawlings provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1997
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1997
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Internal Medicine
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan Program
Dr. Sharon Rawlings's Practice location
Pittsfield, MA 01201Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Rawlings's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rawlings
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Dr. Tereza Hubkova MD165 Kemble Street Lenox Massachusetts 1240
- Dr. Raanan Gilboa MD777 North St. Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Michael E. Schaeffer MD29 Jones Avenue Chatham NY 12037
- Dr. Jason Kittler Other777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Tony Makdisi M.D.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Pamela Miller Other777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201