Jean Standefer-schmoldt is a physical therapist practicing in Crystal Lake, IL. Jean Standefer-schmoldt specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jean Standefer-schmoldt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jean Standefer-schmoldt will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jean A Standefer-schmoldt PT's Practice location
Jean A Standefer-schmoldt PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Dr. Michael John Smerek D.P.T., C.S.C.S.750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Linda D Glenn PT2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098
- Maria Joy Wolff PT2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098
- Christina M Ferguson DPT935 Lakeview Parkway Chicago IL 60661
- Steven M Conway PT750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014