Dr. Diane Grech is a psychologist practicing in Farmington, MI. Dr. Grech specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Grech evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Grech because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Diane Catherine Grech M.S.,L.L.P.'s Practice location
Farmington, MI 48336Get Direction
Mrs. Diane Catherine Grech M.S.,L.L.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Dr. Michael Edward Behen PHD150 Maincentre Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Catherine Hiltz PH.D., L.P.708 W HURON ST STE 2 ANN ARBOR MI 48103
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059