Dr. Bruce Page is a family practitioner practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Page specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Page possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- peer recognition for excellence in diagnosis and patient care, 4th Qu 2009 ADC Good Pick Up Award
- 2011 Bridges to Excellence Program, Certificate of Recognition for Diabete
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- MemberTexas Medical Association
- Member Travis County Medical Society
- Riverside Co Reg Med Ctr, Family Practice
- Riverside General Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Bruce P. Page MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78758Get Direction
Dr. Bruce P. Page MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Dr. Jennette L. Cross MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Kristy D. Heatly D.O.6875 Fm 1488 Rd Magnolia TX 77354
- Dr. John Francis Bangston M.D.11671 Jollyville Rd Austin TX 78759
- David L Sneed DO PA4107 S Capital Of Texas Hwy Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Alan Schalscha DO19389 N 59th Avenue Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Claudia L. Legere M.D.5656 Bee Caves Rd Austin TX 78746