Susan Nivellini is a physical therapist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Susan Nivellini specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susan Nivellini can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susan Nivellini will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Susan Nivellini P.T.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Ms. Susan Nivellini P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Androniki Umina P.T.7770 Brecksville Rd Brecksville OH 44141
- Maria M. Nolan PT7000 Town Centre Dr Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Mrs. Michelle Leigh Krieger PT18697 Bagley Rd Cleveland OH 44130
- Mrs. Kari Lynn Orlandi Other16761 Southpark Ctr Strongsville OH 44136
- Mr. Timothy Ertle M.P,T26001 S Woodland Beachwood OH 44122
- Kathlyn Beaumier PT8744 Eastbrook Cir Chagrin Falls OH 44023