Dr. Sheridan Vecchio practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Vecchio evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Vecchio seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Sheridan Vecchio MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
BEACHWOOD, OH 44122Get Direction
Sheridan Vecchio MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Eileen S. McGee M.D.38882 Mentor Avenue Willoughby Ohio 44094
- Dr. George J Pallotta DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Sonia Shetal Shah M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jason Edward Spivey M.D.10524 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Elizabeth Beu Hill M.D.23811 Chagrin Boulevard Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Roseline E Okon MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106