Dr. Virgen Planas santiago is a general practitioner practicing in Caguas, PR. Dr. Planas santiago does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Planas santiago provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Virgen Y Planas santiago M.D.'s Practice location
Caguas, PR 00725Get Direction
SALINAS, PR 00751Get Direction
Virgen Y Planas santiago M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of Type 2 Diabetes?
Introduction of DiabetesDiabetes is a condition where the insulin hormone is either not produced properly or not absorbed well, and as a result, there is too much sugar or glucose in the blood. High blood sugar levels can cause damage to the body’s organs over time. There are a lot of possible...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- 5 Tips for Living with Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that itches, irritates, infects and inflames the outermost layer of skin. Application of antifungal cream helps control the infection and aggressively eliminates the fungus. But there are people that are frequently exposed to risk factors that attract the infection....
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Michael Thrasher200 Harbour Drive Humacao Puerto Rico 00791
- Limaris Ayala MD3 Font Martelo Ave Humacao Puerto Rico 00792
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Carlos M Acevedo rego MDDuques Street Guayama PR 00784
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612