Dr. Mark Marinello is a pediatrician practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Marinello is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Marinello diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Marinello can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 2003
Georgetown University School of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Mark A Marinello MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark A Marinello MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Carla L. King MD719 North 25th Street Richmond Virginia 23223
- Dr. Margie L Jaworski MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Sobia Hassan Halim MD8002 Discovery Dr. Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. John Stephen Zachary M.D.1521 Huguenot Rd Midlothian VA 23113
- Dr. Scott James Iwashyna M.D.9606 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Carolyn Port MD10571 Telegraph Rd Glen Allen VA 23059