Dr. Rebecca smith Smith is a speech language pathologist practicing in HORSE CAVE, KY. Dr. Smith specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Smith evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Smith helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Rebecca smith Anne Smith M.S.'s Practice location
HORSE CAVE, KY 42749Get Direction
Mrs. Rebecca smith Anne Smith M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Hayley Smith109 HOMEWOOD BLVD GLASGOW KY 42141
- Melessa Smith Croley MS CCC-SLP137 WHITMAN RD MUNFORDVILLE KY 42765
- Mrs. Mysha Leigh Thompson MS, CCC-SLP9640 N DIXIE HWY BONNIEVILLE KY 42713
- Mr. Brandon P Smith SPEECH PATHOLOGIST215 MELBA JONES RD GREENBURG KY 42743
- Mrs. Amanda Johnston Talley MCD, CCC/SLP300 WESTWOOD ST GLASGOW KY 42141
- Lindsey Compton4038 OLD MUNFORDVILLE RD CAVE CITY KY 42127